We Are Committed to Delivering Safe, Effective, and Innovative Solutions for the Entire Family
Our mission goes beyond offering the highest quality products on the market, we've assembled our Medical Advisory Board to help bring cutting edge education and confidence to families for various topics in the natural health genre.
We believe in an integrative and holistic approach. If you have questions for our Medical Advisory Board please contact email@example.com!
Dr. Cade Copeland
- Owner and Practitioner at LIFEstrength Health Center in Naples, FL
- Chiropractor and Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Owner and Founder of Rooted Apothecary
- Father of 4 little ones; Curren, Crue, Kai and Kierre
Dr. David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS
- Owner and practitioner at Exodus Health Center in Kennesaw, GA
- Doctor of Natural Medicine, Functional Nutritionist and Chiropractor
- Operates one of the largest natural health websites worldwide, DrJockers.com
- Seen on Dr. Oz and sought after speaker across the nation on ketosis, weight loss, brain health, leaky gut, thyroid, detox and more
- Host of the popular Keto Edge Summit and revolutionary programs “The Sugar Detox,” “Navigating the Ketogenic Diet,” “The Autoimmune Elimination Program,” “The Digestive Health Restoration program,” “The Cancer Cleanse program,” and the “Super Brain program.”
- Father of 3 little ones; twin boys David and Joshua and daughter Joyful Christine.
Dr. Taylor Krick
- Owner and practitioner at We Align Utah, 2017 Best of Utah in Alternative Medicine
- Doctor of Chiropractic and Functional Medicine Practitioner
- His podcast Real Health Resource helps thousands of people each week take control of their health by combining ancient healing principles with modern science.
- Sought after speaker on autoimmune disease, hormone balance, digestive disorders, metabolic diseases and family wellness
- Father of 3 little ones; twin girls Reynolds and Ruby and son Brighton Alexander.
Dr. Joel Warsh
- Dr. Joel “Gator” Warsh is an Integrative and Holistic Pediatrician in Los Angeles, California
- He has a Master’s Degree in Epidemiology and Community Health at Queen’s University in Toronto and has his medical degree from Thomas Jefferson Medical College
- Founder of Integrative Pediatrics and Medicine in 2018, where he works today
- Dr. Gator is a certified Integrative Medical Practitioner by the American Academy of Integrative Medicine. He incorporates Holistic and Integrative Medicine including Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Homeopathy into his allopathic medical practice
- Dr. Gator has published research in numerous peer-reviewed journals on topics including childhood injuries, obesity and physical activity
- He is also the Medical Advisor for Earth Conscious Films and the owner of IntegrativePediatrics.com